Wednesday, November 11, 2009

For students who were at the Wednesday evening review session

Hi guys,

Thanks for coming to the review session tonight. I was just going through the notes and I realized that I made a mistake...

When we were talking about which F ratio and df you are reporting for each step of a hierarchical multiple regression, I told you to report the statistics from ANOVA table. Whoops, I was wrong. You should be reporting statistics under the "change statistics" columns from the "model summary" table. Sorry for teaching you the wrong stuff, I hope it wasn't too late for me to fix it. Please let me know if you need further clarification and elaboration.

I will post the answers for those unanswered questions on the blog once I get a response from Dr. Kim.

Thanks!

No comments: